Last Updated on September 11, 2022 by The Blessed Queens
Sadly Life comes with up’s and downs. We just heard that Meechy Monroe Natural Hair YouTuber Dead 32, died of brain cancer is something we all have to deal with at the moment.
Meechy Monroe joined YouTube back in May 23, 2010. Her Natural hair videos that started from simple hairstyles like Natural Hairstyles – How To: Preserve an Older Twistout gave her over 23,669 views over the years.
Causes of her death:
Meechy Monroe Natural Hair YouTuber Dead 32
Meechy Monroe Died fighting the good fight against Brain cancer.
Symptoms of a brain tumor can be general or specific. Specific symptoms are caused when a specific part of the brain is not working well because of the tumor.
Here are some symptoms to take note when ti comes to brain cancer:
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Visual and hearing disturbances (hallucinations)
- Problems with memory
- Slower thought process
- Weakness on one side of the body, or an abnormal gait
- Fatigue or increased sleep
- Personality changes
Here are 6 ways to fight brain caner:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Fight Phytonutrients
- Be Wary of Mobile Devices
- Text instead of talk
- Use the speakerphone
- Use a landline phone
4 ways to prevent brain tumors naturally:
- Consuming a diet rich in cancer fighting nutrients is essential to preventing and treating brain tumors.
- Ketogenic Diet – A ketogenic diet reduces oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain and shuts down the nutrient supply to tumors.
- Calorie Restriction – Dietary restriction, including fasting, is a therapeutic approach with similar anti-carcinogenic properties as the ketogenic diet.
- Limit Exposure to Mobile Devices – Cell phone use elevates your risk of brain tumors and is directly correlated with age (young people absorb more radiation) and duration of use.
She a sister which is also a YouTuber called MsVaughTV
Enjoyed this post? Share, Like and Subscribe for Blog News straight to your mail!