Last Updated on September 11, 2022 by The Blessed Queens
Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair and hair growth, does it even work? I must agree with you that growing your natural hair can be challenging but Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair is a great way to grow your natural hair naturally.
Let’s get it, right girl! I will explain next what are the benefits of this Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair and why you need to try it for great hair results!
This is Exactly How Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for Hair Growth Works!
As you know me I want to make sure that you learn exactly what you’re working with so I’ll start off the basics!
Let me show you what I’ll be talking with you about concerning Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair.
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay For Hair
- Aztec Healing Clay For Hair Growth
- Indian Healing Clay For Hair Benefits
- Bentonite Clay For 4c Hair
- Aztec Clay Mask How To Use
- Bentonite Clay For Hair And Skin
- Bentonite Clay Afro Hair
- Bentonite Clay Hair Mask Overnight
- Bentonite Clay For Alopecia
- What Is Aztec Healing Clay Made Of?
- What Does Bentonite Clay Do For Your Hair?
- How Long Do You Keep Bentonite Clay In Your Hair?
- Is Bentonite Clay Good For Skin?
- How Long Do You Keep Aztec Clay Mask On?
- Is Bentonite Clay A Deep Conditioner?
- Ingredients for Making an Aztec Clay Mask
- Method for Making an Aztec Clay Mask
- How to Apply Your Aztec Clay Mask
- Side Effects Of Bentonite Clay
- Other uses of Bentonite clay
Now that you know exactly what I will be covering concerning Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair grab a cup of milkshake and let’s get things rolling!
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay For Hair
But, What is Aztec Clay?
Yes, If it’s your first time hearing about Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair you will be having this question.
Aztec clay contains only 100% natural calcium bentonite clay which is free of any additives, fragrances, or even animal products.
If you want to use it for the long run, one container can last you quit few months.
If you’re a lazy naturalist (let’s face it girl, we all are sometimes lol) you can just go ahead and use it straight from the container.
But it’s best to create a special mask which will be perfect for your hair and skin according to the ingredients you mix it with.
By this way you will be able to extend the life of your clay in the container.
Aztec Healing Clay For Hair Growth
Will Aztec Healing Clay For Hair Growth work?
I’m sure you can agree with me that it’s a great question.
Bentonite clay contains sodium, potassium, and calcium – minerals that are essential for hair growth.
But that’s not all that it offers, it also removes the dead skin cells from your scalp and cleanses your hair follicles which will end up boosting your hair growth.
How does it help with growth? There are some benefits that ultimately lead to growth which I will discuss in the next section.
In a glance if you really want to use Aztec Healing Clay For Hair Growth you need a moisturised, nourished and clean head of hair.
That’s exactly few of the amazing benefits of Aztec Healing Clay For Hair Growth!
Indian Healing Clay For Hair Benefits
Okay, so there are many benefits to using an Aztec clay mask for skin or hair.
So then what are the Indian Healing Clay For Hair Benefits?
Bentonite can actually lure out the positive-charged contaminants on your skin, due to a ionic pull.
Another benefit which concerns your skin is that it can energise your body because it will draw the blood flow towards the cheeks and T-zones of the face due to constricting the skin and tissues.
If you have been dealing with acne it helps eases the appearance of scars plus it can also help to control skin sebum production.
Aztec clay is really easy to use and it won’t leave unwanted residue on your skin or face because it is non-oily and non-greasy.
You can read about extra benefits on this post.
Here are 4 Indian Healing Clay For Hair Benefits:
1.Aztec Clay helps Cleansing your Hair
This clay or mud is highly absorbent that means it will help clarify your hair without making it feel dry or stripped of moisture…
(super important when it comes to our hair type)
If you have curly or so called kinky hair that is typically dry, this should help your hair get it’s softness back!.
2. This Clay will Clarify your Natural Hair!
Your hair gets so much dirt on a daily basis which makes it impossible to remain clean for a second!
Thankfully another benefits of bentonite clay is in its ability to clarify hair by attracting and binding impurities and dirt in hair.
What does that means? This clay will end up leaving your hair looking pure and silky smooth but in the same time it will be moisturising and Conditioning your hair.
3. Dry hair? This Indian Clay is for you!
If you have note that your hair gets tangled and frizzy easily then probably this section is for you.
Did you you know that you can experience breakage if your natural hair gets dry or it’s poorly conditioning.
This is the time you need to use bentonite clay as a moisturiser and conditioner.
4. Need Nourishment and growth?!
Bentonite Minerals for Hair helps with nourishing your hair.
There is a long list of minerals and vitamins that are good for hair growth, healthy hair and even long hair.
Know that the importance of the bentonite clay benefits for hair is the mineral elements such as calcium, potassium and sodium that are found in the clay.
The mud helps get rid of toxins in the scalp It also gets rid of dandruff which will eventually nourish your hair growth!
What about Bentonite Clay For 4c Hair?
If you are a natural with 4c hair then look, this clay will make your hair feel wow!
Those with type 4 hair will agree with me that it is thick, coarse, extremely fragile, and always in need of moisturization.
Using a bentonite clay hair mask works likes great for this hair type because it gently cleanses your scalp while deeply cleansing your natural hair.
But don’t forget that its main benefit resides in providing deep conditioning and extreme moisturization to your hair.
By that alone, you will end up with elongated and supremely defined curls.
I love that!
Aztec Clay Mask How To Use it to your Advantage!
Well there is no right or wrong way on how to use aztec clay on your hair.
But according to proven trial and error, the best way to utilize your bentonite clay is to make it into a clay mask.
(Remember I mentioned above is better to make it into a mask than just using it straight from the container?!).
When you’re working on the recipe it does not need to be complicated.
I love the fact that you can adjust the ingredients to suit your hair and all according to how your natural hair feels.
Let me show you two options! A shampoo and a treatment using clay.
Clay Mask As a Shampoo
- As a shampoo, apply to your hair as you would a conditioner.
- Make sure every strand is coated and work into your scalp as well.
- Cover with a disposable cap or wrap cling film around your head and leave on for 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Rinse out and deep condition your hair.
If you’re an essential oil lover, you can add essential oils which can provide a variety of soothing properties.
This is a simple clay mask for any part of the body but we are targeting your natural hair.
You can try this one first, and then later, add additional ingredients to create the other recipes that focus more on providing solutions for particular skin conditions on specific regions of the body.
Bentonite Clay as a Detoxifying Treatment
- After shampooing (mild shampoo) like Davines Momo Shampoo for Dehydrated Hair and deep conditioning your hair, apply the clay mask.
- Leave on for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- Rinse out and apply a leave-in conditioner followed by a suitable natural oil.
- Style your hair.
Bentonite Clay For Hair And Skin
As mentioned, this clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation.
Bentonite clay helps in the lightening of acne marks on theface. Bentonite clay helps one to get rid of scar tissues and stretch marks easily and effectively.
Leave the mask on for about 20 to 30 minutes.
You can leave it for an hour because its fairly thick and it does take about 15 minutes to just dry.
As the mask dries, your face will start to feel tight. 5.
Bentonite Clay Afro Hair
Bentonite Clay Hair Mask Overnight
Bentonite Clay For Alopecia
When we are talking about Alopecia bentonite clay acts to draw out metals and toxins, which are then held within the bentonite clay hair mask.
Toxins can build up over time from the environment. Amazing Benefits of Bentonite Clay Natural Hair.
Bentonite clay hair masks solution are mostly used to cure or get rid of eczema, or dandruff from the scalp.
What is Aztec healing clay made of?
Aztec secret Indian healing clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. Facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites.
What does bentonite clay do for your hair?
Bentonite clay works as a magnet, which draws metals and toxins out of the hair. … It acts to draw out metals and toxins, which are then held within the bentonite clay hair mask.
The hair mask is then washed off the scalp, where the toxins and metals flow down the drain.
How long do you keep bentonite clay in your hair?
Starting at roots, massage a handful of the clay mixture into hair and work down to the roots. Repeat until all hair is coated.
Leave 5 minutes or up to 20 minutes (do not let dry!) and rinse out with warm water.
Is bentonite clay good for skin?
As mentioned, this clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation.
Bentonite clay helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face. Bentonite clay helps one to get rid of scar tissues and stretch marks easily and effectively.
How long do you keep Aztec clay mask on?
The instructions also recommend leaving it on for 15 to 20 minutes if you have normal skin, or 5 to 10 minutes if you have delicate skin.
After that, you may get a slight redness that will disappear in 30 minutes.
Is bentonite clay a deep conditioner?
Bentonite Clay As A Deep Conditioner for Natural Hair. Today Savvy Brown is putting us hip to a new way to deep conditioner our hair by using Bentonite Clay.
Bentonite clay is not only great fro the hair, but it helps to draw out toxins, including heavy metals, drugs, waste and mucus from the system.
Aztec Clay Mask Ingredients you Need
If you want to use Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair growth you need to gather together the following ingredients to make your Aztec clay mask.
- Three tablespoons of Aztec Secret Indian healing clay.
- Three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- One plastic or glass bowl.
- One wooden or plastic mixing spoon.
Method for Making an Aztec Clay Mask
Follow the following steps to make your Aztec clay mask. Don’t worry, you’re almost done!
- Mix the Aztec clay and the apple cider vinegar together in the bowl. Use your spoon until you reach a chunky consistency, until all powder has been mixed in.
- Don’t over-mix or let it dry out.
- You’re now ready to apply it to your face.
How to Apply Your Aztec Clay Mask
Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair growth is a great option however our skin needs some love too!
If you look into it, It’s simple to apply to your face.
- Apply the clay mask to your face with your fingers.
- You can use a cosmetic sponge or cotton ball if you wish.
- Apply the face mask down your neckline if you have extra.
- Take a break and let your clay mask sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- It’s normal to feel a tingling sensation on your skin as it dries.
- The clay mask will contract as your face absorbs the trace minerals.
- After the time is up, or before the clay mask completely dries up, you’ll want to wash it off with warm water and a soft washcloth.
- It’s recommended that you use the Aztec clay mask once a week.
Side Effects Of Bentonite Clay
Concerns have been raised about the fact that bentonite clay contains aluminum and whether it’s safe to be used on our body.
The fact that Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair growth might sound great it’s always good to look at both sides of the story,
However, there is no need to worry about this as our bodies also contain aluminum and it’s absolutely safe to use it on our face, body, and hair.
Besides, the high negative charge of bentonite clay makes it impossible to leach into your body through your skin. So, rest easy!
So, as you can see, bentonite clay for hair is a miracle product and you need to try it out as soon as you can! Comment below if you have any more questions for us!
If you still want to know more about the side effects I recommend you read this.
Other uses of Bentonite clay
- insect bites
- dry hair & scalp
- A paste of bentonite clay and water can be used on the skin for any irritation like blemishes, insect bites, cuts, skin itching or burns. Leave it on until it dries and then wash it off. This can be especially calming to skin suffering from eczema, psoriasis, chicken pox, etc.
- For more severe issues (like burns), you can create a poultice by putting a thick layer of clay on the skin and applying a wet gauze or cloth over it, then wrap the area and leave the poultice on, changing every 2 hours.
- For smooth and healthy skin, make a paste of bentonite and water and apply to your face as a mask. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off. This can be done once or twice a week.
- Adding a ¼ cup of bentonite to a bath can serve as a very relaxing and detoxifying bath that soothes and softens the skin.
- Bentonite can be used to clarify AND condition the hair (in one step!), by effectively removing product build-up without stripping the hair like shampoo, leaving your hair conditioned and moisturized throughout.
There you have it, Aztec secret Indian healing clay for hair growth!
Have you tried Bentonite Clay before?
Here’s what to read next:
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil Benefits For Hair Growth | All You Need To Know!
- The Ultimate Natural Hair Regimen Strategy For Hair Growth!
- 9 Best 4c Hair Growth Regimen Strategies For Longer Hair!
- 10 Best hair growth vitamins for natural hair Explosive Growth!
Let’s keep this post shared! Share & Pin it for later!
See you in my next one!